Fridays, November 16 - March 8
- November 16 & 30, 2018
- December 7 & 14, 2018
- January 11, 18 & 25, 2019
- February 1, 8 & 22, 2019
- March 1 & 8, 2019 [March 15 is reserved for a make-up session in the event of a snow day.]
Transportation will be provided from the Lyman Campus to the Butler Campus and back.
Tom Nagy, Head Coach of On Target Fencing and the high school coach at St. Joseph Academy and St. Edwards will return this season to work with our fencers. He comes to us with over 25 years of fencing experience and will be in his ninth season of coaching Laurel Fencing.
FENCING REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED for the 2018-2019 school year.Eligibility:
To participate and receive physical education credit in this program, students must commit to the full season and attend a minimum of 11 practices (opportunities will be provided to make up missed practice days.)
Competition is optional:
- Students participating in winter sports or winter theater productions may not participate in fencing.
- Students on the lacrosse team will miss in the final two fencing practice days.
- Students on the softball and track and field teams will miss in the final day of fencing practice.
Students in this program will be trained in the sport and will have the option to compete in tournaments suggested by Coach Nagy.Equipment:
Provided by Laurel School and Coach Nagy.