Six (6) Wednesday practices
- September 4, 11, 18 and 25
- October 2 and 16 (no 10/9 session)
Hawken's Lyndhurst Campus
5000 Clubside Lane, Lyndhurst, OH 44124
$150.00 (includes t-shirt)
$125.00 returning players (if you have your t-shirt)
CLE FIELD HOCKEY is open to girls from the local area in Fifth and Sixth Grade. Sessions combine skills and drills in a friendly, learn-to-love-the-sport environment with ample time for scrimmaging.
What you need:
protective goggles, shin and mouth guards, and stick.Questions?
Email Olivia Cora at oCora@LaurelSchool.org
- Sign into the MyLaurel parent resource board.
- Once there, select the “Smart Tuition” square. You’ll automatically be signed in.
- Then select “Purchase Optional Items” at the top of the screen.
- Then select your student in the “Select Student(s)” drop down box.
- The Youth Field Hockey Registration will appear.
- There are two options:
- Returning - must be a returning player and have t-shirt
- New - includes t-shirt for new players or returning players needing a t-shirt